Monday, March 14, 2011

Misc Food Pics

I have a lot of pictures of food I've made, most far and away predating this blog, that I'd like to share with the interested.


Back in June of 2008 I did much of the cooking for a friend's wedding reception.  I didn't get pictures of all the food I did, but I did get some of my deserts.  Pictured are the Sweet Potato Pie, Chocolate Mousse Cake, Orange Mousse Cake and Strawberry Mousse Cake the couple wanted.




PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The herbal spoils of last summer's garden: basil, oregano and rosemary.
Photobucket

A sea scallop scampie pasta I made last summer.
Photobucket

A deconstruction of the tuna melt I did last June.  Tuna Salad and melted cheese on lettuce in a custard cup, topped with a simple plain crostini.
Photobucket

Some onigiri and very simple sushi I made last summer.  The makizushi are tuna salad and crab salad filled, and the nigirizushi is, of course, shrimp.




   
PhotobucketPhotobucket

A bay scallop stirfry I made last summer.
Photobucket

The 34 dozen cookies worth of dough I made at Christmas time.  Each roll was later broken into 12 cookie pucks and frozen for use when I or my dad feel like a cookie.  I do a lot of this kind of bulk frozen cooking.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment