Monday, March 14, 2011

Hiking

Every summer I like to get out in the woods for a hike as much as I can...  unfortunately that isn't as often as I'd like really.  This past summer I only got out once and that was to Charleston Falls in Miami County, Ohio.

When I go hiking I like to take pictures of any scenery that catches my eyes, these are what I got there.






   
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I'm hoping to get out more and get some others this summer, but I have other pictures going a few years back...  some have been manipulated to bring out the hazy, dream-like midsummer feel of the day they were taken.






   
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment